forum.nerobbs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Forum of NeroBBS.com
Nero technic forum

Aim $50 to make ADs away, Already $2

Keywords

youtube  

Latest topics
» How to burn Bootable DVD with Nero burning rom of Nero 7 Premium
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:25 am by erioni123

» please help i can't burn dvd, about to just throw burner away
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am by NeroExpert

» Error 1336.Error getting file secutity: C:\ProgramData\Nero\GetLastError: 5
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 am by NeroExpert

»  DLNA 4405 Error_ nero
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am by NeroExpert

» Focus or tracking error - Could not perform end of Disc-at-once -Errors
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am by NeroExpert

» Error (Burn process failed)
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am by NeroExpert

»  Unspecified Recorder Error - Nero 8
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am by NeroExpert

» Error : unknow burnphase
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am by NeroExpert

» BD-R burn error.. several times!! Help please..
Guide step by step----Export to My Nero EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:24 am by NeroExpert

Top posting users this week
No user

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero

Go down

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Empty Guide step by step----Export to My Nero

Post  NeroExpert Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am

Export to My Nero

Now, there is no way to buy a brand new orginal nero 8 premium, but you can still by nero 7 Premium from us. The function fast the same just click here Automat of nerobbs.com for $10

In this tutorial you can follow the step by step procedure for exporting a movie in to the My Nero internet community.

The following requirements have to be fulfilled:

• You have started Nero Vision.

• You have opened a video for editing in the screen or you have added at least one video to your project in the screen.

To export a movie to the Internet, proceed as follows:

• Export button .
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow The Export Video screen appears.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Community_ENG_video_exportieren_71743883
    Export Video Screen

• Export to Internet export option in the selection area and click the Exportbutton.
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow A window informs you that your video must now be converted to an export file.

• Yes button.
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow The video is exported to a file. Progress is displayed in the same window.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow The My Nero Login window opens during the first import or export from/into the Internet. Here you enter your access data for the My Nero Internet community (you must only do this once). Through Nero Vision you will remain signed on for all future visits.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Mynero_ENG_Login_71745035
    My Nero Login Window

• Login Name and Password for the My Nero Internet community in the input fields.
  • Save account data check box and click OK.
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow The Upload to Internet window opens. Here, you can specify all information about the export file.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Bling

Communities normally limit the maximum length of a video file to 10 minutes with a maximum file size of 100 MB. If the movie is too long, an error message is displayed and Nero Vision cancels the procedure.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Bling

When starting the export function, Nero checks whether new configuration files are available. A window informs you if there are any recommended or required updates.

• Title input field.
  • Description text box.
  • Keywords input field and/or activate the desired check boxes for the displayed video categories.
  • My Nero. To do so, activate the appropriate check box in the lower part of the window.
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow The Upload button is enabled once you have made all the required entries.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Mynero_ENG_Eingaben_71750283
    Upload to the internet window

• Upload button.
    Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow Export starts. Nero Vision automatically returns to the screen that was displayed before the export.

Guide step by step----Export to My Nero Arrow2You have exported a movie to the Internet.

NeroExpert
NeroExpert
Admin
Admin

http://nerobbs.com

Back to top Go down