forum.nerobbs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Forum of NeroBBS.com
Nero technic forum

Aim $50 to make ADs away, Already $2

Keywords

youtube  

Latest topics
» How to burn Bootable DVD with Nero burning rom of Nero 7 Premium
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:25 am by erioni123

» please help i can't burn dvd, about to just throw burner away
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am by NeroExpert

» Error 1336.Error getting file secutity: C:\ProgramData\Nero\GetLastError: 5
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:40 am by NeroExpert

»  DLNA 4405 Error_ nero
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am by NeroExpert

» Focus or tracking error - Could not perform end of Disc-at-once -Errors
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am by NeroExpert

» Error (Burn process failed)
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am by NeroExpert

»  Unspecified Recorder Error - Nero 8
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am by NeroExpert

» Error : unknow burnphase
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am by NeroExpert

» BD-R burn error.. several times!! Help please..
When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:24 am by NeroExpert

Top posting users this week
No user

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ?

Go down

When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ? Empty When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ?

Post  NeroExpert Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:02 am

When trying to burn a disc, I get an error message during the burn process. What can I do ?

The burn problem can be caused by the following:

1. Outdated firmware of your recorder
2. Poor media quality (e.g. CD or DVD)
3. Write speed set too fast

Please proceed with the following steps to solve your problem:

1. Please proceed as follows to find out the exact name of your recorder and your firmware version - you can use the Nero InfoTool to find this information.

Download the file "InfoTool.zip" and save this file to your desktop.
Extract the zipped file on your hard drive using WinZip or WinRAR.
Double-click on the EXE file to start the Nero InfoTool.
The window "Nero InfoTool - Retrieving Information" will open.

Please wait until the progress bar has moved completely to the right.
The window "Nero InfoTool" will open.

Click on the "Drive" tab.
The manufacturer and the model of the recorder are being displayed.

If necessary, use the drop-down menu at the top right margin of the window to select your recorder.
In the top right corner you will see the firmware version.

Compare the displayed version with the information available on the website of the manufacturer of the recorder to see if a firmware update is available for

your recorder.
If you do not have the current version, please contact the manufacturer of your recorder to get the latest firmware for your model.

Please note that an old firmware can cause compatibility problems as well as burn failures.

Firmware updates for your recorder are provided only by the manufacturer of your recorder.
All firmware updates and support for updating the firmware of your recorder must be provided by either the recorder manufacturer or the OEM you purchased

your recorder bundle from. We are sorry not to be able to assist you in this.

Legal disclaimer:
"Nero AG is not liable for firmware updates as these updates are not offered by Nero AG. All updates are performed at one’s own risk. Nero AG will not be liable for the legality of the firmware."
NeroExpert
NeroExpert
Admin
Admin

http://nerobbs.com

Back to top Go down